Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trailer or Park DJ

Well I went and did it today ordered my Transition trailer or Park
with Manipoo gold fork and transition OEM specc components single speed should be here early Feb waiting for me after holiday road trip:)

Im not normally a manipoo fan but was keen to try it since its fairly basic with no spv crap and reportardly the DJ crowd rate it, Im a RS Marz man normally, and the Argyle apealed but Im gonna try the manipoo anyways, Im begging for some punishment hence the DJ bike:D

Im really looking forward to this thing taking me jumps and manuals to the next level:eekster: whatever that is:p

Ordered up the frame in baby blue fork in white, happy with rest of comps as its for abuse not bling or trick, but thought this combo is different to anything in my stable at pres, man I can't wait ahh a steel frame again, I feel more like a kid every day just a 30ish + one:D

http://www.transitionbikes.com/2007/TrailOrPark.cfm

Frame:
Fork
Component
Med Baby Blue TNP
Manitou Gold Label Series 2
Description
Shifter:N/A
Derailleur:N/A
Cranks:FSA Nasty Boy 175mm
BB:FSA X-drive Euro BB
Chainrings:TBC 24t
Cassette:Single-Speed Kit 12t
Chain:KMC Z410N BMX
Chainguide:N/A
Handlebar:Truvativ Hussefelt 31.8 x 680 x 50
Headset:FSA Orbit XLII
Stem:Transition Temple 50mm
Brakes:Hayes HFX 9 Hydro (6" Rear only)
Wheels:TBC Revolution 32
Tires:Maxxis Holy Roller 2.4
Tubes:Maxxis Welterweight
Grips:ODI Rogue Lock-on
Seat:TBC - Park n' Ride Jump
Seatpost:Truvativ XR DC 30.0mm x 350mm
Pedals:Truvativ Hussefelt

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Argh just had a call from LBS apparently I can't get a manitou gold at all manitou are having issues supply springs whatever that means:madman::madman:

So they let me down again and I haven't even gotten the fork argghh:madman:

Im a little bummed I was looking fwd to trying it out:confused:

So now im going with the cheaper option though the fork is getting rave reviews a white Argyle:skep:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.