·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
11,978 Posts
GT554 said:
After going crazy(torn between a few bikes) looking for my first 29er I came across this Spot Longboard 9 in the classifieds. Glenn at Bitterbrush Cycles in Co gave me a pretty sweet deal. I'm just going to upgrade the crankset, go tubeless and start pedaling the snot out of it:thumbsup: http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showfull.php?product=29490&bigimage=SpotLongboard_001.jpg
I saw that and was so tempted but then I would be divorced with a wife and a new baby to support so I respectfully declined and bought some new tires for my El Mariachi.

Good luck and congratulations on the new ride. It is a sweet ride, especially for the samoleans you paid.

Post the obligatory first ride pictures when you get a choice.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I hear ya. Got the wifey, a 2 year old & another one on the way this July. I had $5,000. just sitting in my drawer. I could have easily spent all of it on a bike but I feel I did the right thing. I'll have this bike completely done for around 2,000.-2,200.

·
San Diego County
1,475 Posts
rockcrusher said:
I saw that and was so tempted but then I would be divorced with a wife and a new baby to support so I respectfully declined and bought some new tires for my El Mariachi.
Same boat here only I would need an attorny if I even bought new tires :nono:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
justonegear said:
That's A Zackly why we have 2 checking accounts round these parts! Life is soooo much better... and so are the bikes.. Happy Trails
I had the seperate motocross account since we got engaged in 2001;) This money she knew I had so...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.