Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Lanza 29er. I got a discount on the frame because it was a 2007 - supposedly. The manufacturing date is Dec 06. There were some changes in design that occurred between 2006 and 2007. Without having both frames to compare, I cant be sure that I got the design I want. I picked up the bike at the LBS today and now they're closed. I will talk with Orbea tomorrow, but if anyone can give me info as to the discernable differences in the frame years I would appreciate it. It might save me from getting really stewed before I call Orbea customer service tomorrow. :madman:

·
Banned
960 Posts
hi....... post a picture,to cool you down I dont know of a brands that is not 6 month ahead of there production year.Case and point,2009 fishers will be on the dealers floor this oct.-nov.
The 2006 were a bit tight in the rear triangles,this was addressed on current models (although still not up to others specs)

·
Registered
39 Posts
check the rear tyre clearances, early models had a very tight fit for 2.1 tyres.

Defiantly give us a picture, that might help to determine which year it is.

2006 was a grey/pewter and blue ( I think)
2007 was white (w/ blue orange decals) or black (w/ black decals)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.