Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking for some orange anodized handlebars for my next build. It seems the Race Face Atlas FR is sold out every where in the country and due back in stock in November. I could get a pair from CRC for about $80 but what are some other bars that you know of in orange ano, low rise, and 750mm+ in width?

So far I found orange ano Chromag OSX Fubar and Easton Havoc as well. Any other bars out there that I'm missing?

Thanks!

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
What's so special about them? Seriously question. ...
The name, seriously.
Just say it... CRO MAG.
If that doesn't exude "tough", I dunno what does.

Imagine this scenario...Trail head:

Biker A: Hi, I have Eathton bars, what are you using.
Biker B: CHROMAG!!! - NOW GET OUTTA MY FACE!
Biker A: ~whimper~

Graphics for comparison:

·
Registered
943 Posts
highdell pretty much nailed it on the head.

but since you need orange, obviously looks are important to you. IMO, no other bar puts together the form and function package like chromag, and you can usually find em around 90 i think

also i personally like the rise/sweep on 'em

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
highdell pretty much nailed it on the head.

but since you need orange, obviously looks are important to you. IMO, no other bar puts together the form and function package like chromag, and you can usually find em around 90 i think

also i personally like the rise/sweep on 'em
First rule of AM: Color coordination.

I might just give the Chromag's a try then. They do look nice. ;)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
What's so special about them? Seriously question. Plus their rise is like 25mm. Trying to stay under 20mm.
Nothing special about Chromag bars, they're far eastern made like everyone else's.

Easton, Raceface, Chromag, none of these brands will disappoint you so just pick the one you like the look of most.

Or buy some silver bars and a can of clear orange spray paint :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I bought a orange Havoc bar new for 40.00,color did not matter cost and fit did.I ride to ride not be a fashion statement,thats for guy's on the lighter side of male (-;
Where did you find that deal? $40 bucks' a deal.
I got mine for $60 and felt like I was getting a screaming deal. I will say I love the hell out of them. Nice and wide.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.