Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
fnInt(1/x^2,x,0,1)
Joined
·
448 Posts
Planning to...at least training like I'll be there. Last year was my virgin ride, this year I hope to be a bit more competitive, though I hope to ride rigid SS as opposed to FS last year. Time will tell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
467 Posts
I was planning on it until..............

I came down with Strep and Mono at the same time about 2-3 weeks ago...:madman: Just got back on a stationary bike for 20 minutes today. Anyone want my entry slot?
 

·
wants a taco
Joined
·
498 Posts
Dscarbs said:
I came down with Strep and Mono at the same time about 2-3 weeks ago...:madman: Just got back on a stationary bike for 20 minutes today. Anyone want my entry slot?
im interested, cant find the website to register and might as well help out someone who needs to get rid of it. pm me with details
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fleanutz said:
Planning to...at least training like I'll be there. Last year was my virgin ride, this year I hope to be a bit more competitive, though I hope to ride rigid SS as opposed to FS last year. Time will tell.
Last year was my first time doing this one, and my fork blew apart at mile 13...limped the rest of it in...horrible finish time but I finished.

nubcake said:
im interested, cant find the website to register and might as well help out someone who needs to get rid of it. pm me with details
Here ya go man...

http://www.blueridgeadventures.net/

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I also have a registration I am looking to sell circumstances will prevent me from competing this year and I was really looking forward to it. However if someone would like the spot let me know.
 

·
Politically Incorrect
Joined
·
643 Posts
ingluis said:
Hope not...otherwise I'm screwed!

Do you think I will spin out too much with a 32 x 34 ;)
Get on your road bike and ride up the hill in Florida 27,861 times...............................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
I have a room near the race with an extra double bed - the Friendship Lodge. Great deal for you... $25 per night.

If anyone has any interest, PM me. I'll be there late Friday night through Monday morning.

Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
trebor_strebor said:
I have a room near the race with an extra double bed - the Friendship Lodge. Great deal for you... $25 per night.

If anyone has any interest, PM me. I'll be there late Friday night through Monday morning.

Rob
in Old Fort, or Morganton?

.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top