Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a change from past years. A private land owner has revoked Forest Service right-of-way on the closed paved road (Old US 70) used in the race for the first run up to Kitsuma. The gravel road will now be used twice. See the NC forum for more info if you want it. Full disclosure: I'm not the promoter, but this info came directly from him and he asked me to spread the word.
Thanks
Mike

·
Wandering not Lost
632 Posts
Mike Brown said:
There will be a change from past years. A private land owner has revoked Forest Service right-of-way on the closed paved road (Old US 70) used in the race for the first run up to Kitsuma. The gravel road will now be used twice. See the NC forum for more info if you want it. Full disclosure: I'm not the promoter, but this info came directly from him and he asked me to spread the word.
Thanks
Mike
Hmm have never done the race so no big deal to me...It will all be a suprise

·
Rusting Steel
117 Posts
teamdicky said:
Damn, I just signed up last night. This would have been a total deal breaker. I hate climbing that gravel road....
Just kidding. A climb is a climb is a climb. The gravel road will allow for more passing. :)
The pink rubberband tipped the scale, eh Sir Dicky?:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.