Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to experience the world of SS. I want a 29er. The Niner on the homepage featured under the "Pro Review" caught my eye and it's looking like some sweet candy. The theory behind the design seems reasonable and the designers seem credible. Anyone have any experience dealing with this company or have an opinion on their bikes?

Thanks!

·
Registered
18,835 Posts
le Coq Rouge said:
I'm looking to experience the world of SS. I want a 29er. The Niner on the homepage featured under the "Pro Review" caught my eye and it's looking like some sweet candy. The theory behind the design seems reasonable and the designers seem credible. Anyone have any experience dealing with this company or have an opinion on their bikes?

Thanks!
Did you catch the recent threads on the 29er board?

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
le Coq Rouge said:

Thanks!
Brand-spankin' new company. First production frames available mid-late June.
The two bikes I have seen are very good looking, light.
The Owners seem like nice guys.

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
My wife has raced 106 miles in the last 2 wks aboard the Niner.
Her 1st race at Sea Otter was her 3rd ride aboard a 29" wheeled bike.
The bike is plug and play, and a ton of fun.
Sunday saw a 70 mile race in Santa Barbara wrought with stutter bumps. The scadium afforded a comfy ride throughtout it all.
She loves it's fit and funtion and is loving the traction afforded by the bigger wheels.
Got on her 1x1 today and started laughing at how it all felt.....
Do a search on the 29er board for more 411 than you'd ever want on the issue...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.