Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i started with a stock trek 4300 disc... this is wuts its evolved into

hussefelt bar and stem, hope mini hydros front and rear, xt cassette, xtr r. deraileur, new sram chain... not sure exactly, hussefelt crankset with a truvativ dh race bb... i think, soon (by like weds.) azonic outlaws. oh yeah and some lx shifters. everything else stock, that mean frame, fork(not for long), pedals, grips, f. deraileur, seat and post, headset, and i think that covers everything

wut do do u think i could sell if for? i know just having the trek name on it kills the price but w/e...

i do like urban and freeride stuff... i know the fork really needs to go but at the moment i cant ride due to my current wheelset so they take priority. oh yeah about a fork, wut would u recomend, i dont want to spend to much over like 400. i want to try a few dh races this year and if i like it get a bighit or something along those lines. so take that into consideration.

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
freerider167 said:
just part the bike, or sell everything but the frame and then sell the frame it's self
I second that motion. That is a lot of decent parts bolted onto a entry-level frame. Part that thing out and keep the parts for another bike. You'll need a new fork, and sell the frame with the seatpost, headset, and front derailleur attached, as those are either unlikely to be the same size as a FS frame or too much of a bother to trade out. Look for a good used frame in the classifieds and build it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.