Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice pics

Looks like a good time was had by all. Hope you're not bleeding too bad internally from the experience.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Went on a trip to ride with my SoCal brocals. These pics were all taken at a secret spot in west Texas. I built all of these trails by myself. I put alot of work in. Anyone else riding them are poachers.
Thanx goes out to my hommies, Bobalu, Mikey, Jacob, Naters, Marky Mark, and Shawn.
Bobalu iz a hardcore pimp, on the realz. Jacob kills the DJ's, Mikey bleeds fast and hard, Marky and Shawn triple the nipple.

Attachments

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
There was a good amount of gnarring going on on that Texas road trip. Thanks for taking me along guys! Golly gosh that was fun!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Half away across the US, Zack still builds good trails....West Texas can hold it's own. I hope you didn't let Jake sleep in that gap for long.

·
SpitFire Pilot
172 Posts
Judging from the pics, that looks like a sweet place to ride.

As for the oozing blood, I've had those. :p

-PB

·
Registered
662 Posts
chit! you ain't in west texas or you'd be sportin a cowboy hat grey taped to your helmet and be rockin the assless black chaps :D

nice shots mang! I'm jealous

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Alloy said:
Half away across the US, Zack still builds good trails....West Texas can hold it's own. I hope you didn't let Jake sleep in that gap for long.
Jake was tired, so he took a nappy poo.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
I always thought scott had a pretty smile.

RIP vid captures. :D

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
great pictures yet again, when u guys gonna come out with a video

1 - 20 of 109 Posts