Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Get down with you bad self.

This years slimy leaf mulch is next years loamy goodness.

This is someone who just very recently began to ride offroad. Most excellent.

First night ride of the season, and man, it was a cold one. In the teens.

Don't fall in - it's @#$&ing cold. A couple of us rode across - perhaps, in retrospect a stupid move?

I'm gonna' adit up, adit up. . .

I'm. . .Batman!

Found a new spot with some chunk. Well, was shown, but have been back on my own now.

Rock crawling goodness.

One overlook from a pretty popular little riding spot around these parts.

Manpri wearing weirdo.

Finally recieved our first snow of the season. Not much, but it was fun until it got too sloppy.

Wheeeeeeeee!

Are drops to flat any less stoopid when you have a little white cushion to light upon?

That's hot.

This was tasty. So, so crispy cold it nearly hurt to drink. I managed to slug it down regardless.

Then, a nice group ride Thursday morning. Likeminded slackers unite!

Flat #1.

Farty Fartmeister. No, I'm not entirely clear on how he earned the nickname. We can all guess, can't we?

Flat #2. I love running beefy tires.

Farty gave this one a nice little bit of crossing up. Unfortunately, I was a bit early with the shutter to catch the best.

Sammy and Smokey with you all the best of the holiday season, whatever you celebrate. Or not. They don't really care. Because, well, they're cats. In fact, they don't really give a rats ass. Well, they'd take one if you're offering. Really.

Attachments

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Thanks for the PASSION hit Scrubby.

·
amar la vida de dos niner
2,682 Posts
Thanks so much for all the awesome pics! And also for this...

scrublover said:
Sammy and Smokey with you all the best of the holiday season, whatever you celebrate. Or not. They don't really care. Because, well, they're cats. In fact, they don't really give a rats ass. Well, they'd take one if you're offering. Really.
...which damned near made me snort coffee out of my nose.

All the best to you and yours, scrublover.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FloridaFish said:
oh man, please tell me that first picture ended up cartoon style with you legs wrapped around the tree........ would have been a great video
nah, nailed my left hand into it pretty hard though. i think i broke my pinky.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.