Sure it's an addiction, but the question remains:

Do you want to get cured?

exactly ;)

·
Registered
11,715 Posts
Bu-t-full

0gre said:
Seems like every year I get to jonesing for something new and eventually give in to the urge. This time it's a Ventana El Patron:
thats some serious gusseting on the head tube. Enjoy..pics of the build?

·
Fat Guy Riding
877 Posts
The real question is, did you pick the frame because of the color? ;)

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
5,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jschwart73 said:
The real question is, did you pick the frame because of the color? ;)
Umm... it was sort of an eBay oops. I was selling some stuff on eBay and hit my "Ventana" search and there it was. I liked, threw out a low-ball bid and scored it. Saying "Did you buy it because of the color" implies some sort of premeditation that was completely lacking. When I got the email saying I won it I was surprised.

jrm said:
thats some serious gusseting on the head tube. Enjoy..pics of the build?
I'll put more pics up as time allows and the build progresses. I came to work late to meet FedEx and sneak a few pics so not much time.

Unfortunately I don't have the components to really give this frame what it deserves.

Aaron said:
LOL! AWESOME! Welcome to the family!
Been a huge V fan for a long time, just haven't been willing to drop 2 large on a frame. It will be fun once it's built up. I'll PM you when I get some time and maybe I can hook up with the Ventana ride at Slamin' Balls.

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
Nice!!!

I know someone just like you... not me but I know someone(nativeson). It is a good addiction to have... at least it is healthy for the body!

Enjoy your new beautiful toy :thumbsup:

·
formerly Gobike69
346 Posts
Nice Frame!

Looks perfect for the Lemurian or eventhe Pincrest Loop. :thumbsup:

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,163 Posts
Score! :thumbsup: Ventana be some nice frames.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,862 Posts
0gre said:
When I got the email saying I won it I crapped my pants.
Thatsa sweet, foo! Put some parts on there that you didn't scrounge off 14 other bikes, wouldja?

fp

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well now when I am about to sell my racer x, you got ventana. Remember you said in Auburn that you would take it off my hands? Just kidding. My mooto zx will be here in 4 weeks.

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
Stop it.....

You guys are just encouraging him. I may have to sleep on the couch with yet another bike in bed.:D

Fiona

1 - 20 of 40 Posts