Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
no problem

You have nothing to worry about

Of course, we feel Motobecanes are generally a better deal than other bikes offered online.
However, if you order from performance, ibex, randell scott, or bikesdirect you will get exactly what you ordered. In addition, you will pay less than if you buy at most stores. {our shops and performance shops sell in store for on-line prices; most LBS sell for much more}

In addition, most online dealers offer returns for full refund if you are unhappy.

have fun shopping

mike
bikesdirect.com

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
lawnbike said:
a little leary of ordrering bike online?what has been everyones experience with this?looking at ibex or iron horse?
I was on the skittish side when I order my first IBEX (05' Alpine 350) and understand your uncertainty..I cant speak for dealings with other companies since my second go round was a frameset (07' Trophy Pro) also from IBEX..If and when I'm ready to go for a F/S it will also be with IBEX because the quality of product and customer service is all that :thumbsup:

Do the homework and shop wisely..Ask questions and think some more :D

Jake :ihih:

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
i've had nothing but really good experience with Ibex. Jack, the customer service rep is awesome and will make sure that you are taken cared off. Their bikes are of great quality. My Ibex Zone frame has been pretty much been taking a good beating from stepdowns to drops to wall rides to jumps. It just keeps asking for more. I have to say that i'm very impressed with Ibex. Awesome frames, great customer service. My next bike, might probably be an ibex if they bring back their DH/FR line... :)

G

·
What about speed goat, rbikes and phat tire anyone delt with any of these companies? I am looking to buy a nomad on line.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.