Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know any online bike shops that offer some sort of free shipping to anywhere (not just ground shipping)? For eg. i just know chain reaction cycles and wiggle that offer free shipping to any country when you spend a certain amount.

Thanks.

·
Mouth-Breather / Huffer
650 Posts
Performance Bicycle > $50 *SHIP TO STORE ONLY*

Performance offers free shipping on orders over $50 that are "Shipped to Store". Obviously, this is only of value to those who have a retail Performance store nearby:

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Content_10052_10551_-1_ShiptoStore

Also, Team Performance Members receive 2nd business day upgrades.

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Content_10052_10551_-1_00-7784
2nd Business day shipping upgrades on every in-stock, standard weight, catalog or web order you place. All you pay is regular shipping! (International and APO/FPO addresses are not eligible).

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
There are quite a few US shops that do free shipping over a certain amount, but I don't know of any that do such a thing for overseas shipping. As far as European shops go, probikekit and starbike do not do free shipping either.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the links. Though, i checked them out... they all appear to offer free shipping to the US only. I live in Australia so thats why i was looking for shops that offer free shipping for overseas orders.

·
Banned
1,139 Posts
peternguyen said:
Any one know any online bike shops that offer some sort of free shipping to anywhere (not just ground shipping)? For eg. i just know chain reaction cycles and wiggle that offer free shipping to any country when you spend a certain amount.

Thanks.
I think www.probikekit.com does also

·
Mouth-Breather / Huffer
650 Posts
peternguyen said:
Thanks for the links. Though, i checked them out... they all appear to offer free shipping to the US only. I live in Australia so thats why i was looking for shops that offer free shipping for overseas orders.
Yeah, sorry I missed the overseas part. My bad. :blush:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts