Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Basura Blanca
1,790 Posts
You don't really believe that Jenson is taking such extraordinary measures in order to protect YOU, now do you? Like any business, they're looking out for their own interests, and any perceived benefits from doing so that may accrue to you are purely incidental. Although I use Jenson, there are other retailers higher on my list with much better prices, and if I were overseas, I would surely not jump through the hoops required to do business with them. There is enough protection for the consumer built into the CC system as designed to satisfy me.
- Joe

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
NuMexJoe said:
Although I use Jenson, there are other retailers higher on my list with much better prices, and if I were overseas, I would surely not jump through the hoops required to do business with them.
- Joe
So, spit them out!! I'm overseas (well, just across the border!). :cool:

·
Basura Blanca
1,790 Posts
Sorry, I guess I strayed from your original query. As has been mentioned before, Chucksbikes.com can have some smoking deals, but selection is limited. I've used him twice with no probs. Same can be said for Icyclesusa.com. I view Larry Mettler at MtnHighCyclery.com as my LBS even though he's one state away. Don't judge by his webste - just call him and he'll get what you need at a very competitive price with no inflated shipping charges. I find Cambria's and Pricepoint's prices to be better than Jenson's, but the selection is not as great. But in your position, you're better off going with a smaller outfit that can address your unique circumstance, like Larry, or maybe the guys at Webcyclery.com, who are also a pleasure to work with. Good luck,
- Joe

Warp2003 said:
So, spit them out!! I'm overseas (well, just across the border!). :cool:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts