Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only one place close to me that sells Turner bikes that I found, Mt. Tam Bikes, in Marin Co., but they only have two full bikes in stock. I am looking at other Turner bikes, but might go with a 5spot. Any good online dealers or deals on Turner bikes, ya'll know of?

Thanks!

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BJF said:
call helens in santa monica. they have some left from last year at great prices. they will ship and you save the tax. Ask for monty
I am going down to SO Cal monday on work, I am hoping Helen's in Santa Monica, is a Santa Monica in California, not North Dakota?

·
Tame the Penguin!
1,082 Posts
Turners in stock

dulyebr said:
I second the motion for Mountain High Cyclery. Don't pay much attention to the website. Larry is too busy building Turners, Ventanas, Moots, Sycips, and other super-bling bikes to have a flashy website for the time being. Email him a '[email protected]' or call him via the contact info on the site.

Larry had 5 or 6 frames in stock as of when I was in the shop last night. One of which is a silver 5 Spot that's not sold. ;)

--Beast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.