Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
roar
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gary had a birthday. Heres what it looked like.

Happy birthday to my best friend, my mechanic, my support and my partner in life. You are the best man I know and I'm looking forward to another year of rides with you.

Attachments

·
energy
46 Posts
Wow! Miss those beautiful Idaho sun scenes! Thanks for posting the reminder pics, SJ!

Hey, and Happy Birthday, Gary! Enjoy your day! Celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!

M.

·
Registered
320 Posts
raise your glasses

and toast the young....okay well at least the young at heart

happy birthday Gary

·
Registered
767 Posts
Happy BDay GD

I hope you have great riding along with your great day.
I remember that storm last year. I saw it coming through the valley and stomped the pedals all the way back to CB where I was parked. I was loading the bike as the storm hit. Man, it was like a sandblaster.

Godspeed Gary

·
Registered
282 Posts
happiest of birthdays gary!!

thanks for your great humor, input and ride reports...and a special thanks from one mom who really appreciates people like you who put energy into working with the kids in our community. so thanks for helping to nurture a passion for riding in all of us ~

we appreciate you!!

·
Rocks Rock
943 Posts
And many more

Happy BD Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll never forget that storm SJ. It blew me off my bike on TR and then it blew me all the way from TR to my house in record time.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
Happy B'day Gary!!!!!!!!!!

Those are great pics. I remember that storm blowing through last year. I was thinking to myself, "I'm sure glad that I'm not riding my bike right now." ;)

·
dirt enthusiast
182 Posts
happy birthday gary! sorry we couldnt be there to celebrate this weekend! we'll have to try riding redfish once pats knee recovers! have a super time!

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Very Happy Birthday!

rocknrollbarbie said:
Gary had a birthday. Heres what it looked like.

Happy birthday to my best friend, my mechanic, my support and my partner in life. You are the best man I know and I'm looking forward to another year of rides with you.
Gary,

To one heck of a nice guy!

Many, many more dude.

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
Thanks Y'all. Fortunately, there wasn't any raging sandstorms yesterday. 1 year older but I wouldn't say 1 year wiser....hehe
Happy Trails!

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,980 Posts
Earthpig said:
Happy belated birthday Gary!

As for last year, that's a day I'll never forget (for many reasons!!!)
Piggy. Where yah been man? You been missing the good times. I been taking the bike around the block, if you know what I'm saying. You're still the American Legend. Meanwhile we got our sh!t wired down tight around here. Business as usual, right bishes?

I brought snacks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts