Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been planning the bike and parts for a long time. Finally got the frame (I love UPS), and built her up. I just sold my demo 7 and still have a broken Jamis Parker 2 (broke it twice in the same spot in the chainstay). The demo was fun, but too sluggish on slow stuff, and the parker kept breaking. So I sold the demo and bought the BottleRocket. This bike makes me smile every time I get on it. I tried to keep the build light and sturdy. Enjoy the Pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
That bike is beautiful. Probably one of the nices bikes I hve seen. Thats saying something cause I work at a bike shop

·
StraightOuttaCompton
3,145 Posts
that thing is damn clean. looks almost like bmx bike clean. hella pimp

·
check your six
4,181 Posts
Sick Bottle Rocket! Super clean build! Enjoy her and treat her well!

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Dude there's a guy on the Tonic team that throws HUGE X-ups on 30" bars. Plus you have way more leverage.

Sick bike, my favorite BR yet!

·
Living Ghetto Fabulous!
3,748 Posts
Prettym1k3 said:
It's nice to see a Fox36 with a 1point5 finally.

Took Fox long enough to get on the ball... Sheesh.
On the ball? Why aren't they making a 180mm single crown like everyone else? :skep:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Looks alot like mine...
Weight?
Looks like you're running 175 XT's... Me not like... If find that the 165 still have clearance issues... especially when laying it down.

Hope you like the DHX air on that bike... most who have run that shock have said that it blows thru the travel ubber easy.

I personally am running a Romic... lighter than a DHX coil with Ti spring. And performs tons better.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts