Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retro Grouch
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only good part about yesterday was it was a day off. First I had planned a ride and it rained. Then there was a planned fishing trip to the local lake today with my son’s Boy Scout troop. That got cancelled because of the rain (I believe this is the third time we’ve been rained out this year). I went to my local taquiera for lunch and somehow managed to bite a hole in the middle of my tongue. This might have been the result of a two temporary crowns I just got in preparation of having three front teeth pulled (ones already out) and four implants put in, in a couple of weeks; at the price of two Merlin “dream bikes” I might add. I can’t imagine a tongue stud at this point; dang it hurts. Then the crème da la crème, as I was munching on a prune before church, I broke one of the crowns (which happened to also be a temporary bridge) so now I have hole and a little spiky tooth to deal with until Tuesday. It’s still cloudy and drizzly today but in the immortal words of Hollywood, “F*ck it! I’m going for a ride”.

1G1G, Brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.