Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, about a year and a half ago I drank the SS Kool-aid....first I built up a parts bin SS, then I built up a dedicated SOMA SS and now I've gone to a 29er SS.

Unfortunately, I've only ridden it around the block since my arm is still screwed up from a trip over the bars the day after thanksgiving at Demo Forest.

The upside is, since I knew I couldn't ride till the first of the year, I was able to take my time building her up and I'm pretty sure she's everything I hoped she'd be....

·
WNC Native
4,016 Posts
Man I though missing two weeks of riding was rough, hang in there the first of the year is close.
Looks very nice. Good functional build. If I dont do a custom bike, I will probably have one of these myself soon. Let us know what you think once you get on it.

·
Something goes here...
2,088 Posts
Nice looking rig. Very clean as mtbfiend pointed out. I like the simplicity look to it. My JW is about as ugly as they come but I love it!

One question...what seat is that? A black and red seat would look sweet!

·
Terror of Sidewalls
301 Posts
rzims said:
That's an old Performance seat...Forte comp or something like that. It's comfy and pretty light.
I definitely need to find a black and red seat. suggestions?
Nice looking ride!

My most comfortable, and ugly, saddle is a cheap woman's Forte Contour saddle from Performance. I normally ride a WTB Lazer V with nicro rails - acceptable weight and fits your Black/red scheme. For endurance racing or rides over 40 miles, though, I always use the Forte.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.