Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I know some of you may not want to hear this, and usually we are very good about delivery (our moto is under promise and over deliver), but the shipment of AIR 9 and ONE 9 frames will be delayed by one week.

We will be shipping Air 9 and One 9 orders out starting Monday, June 24th. Once again, we truly appologize for the delay. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns and we will try to help you in any way we can.

Thank you so much for being patient. We are just as anxious (if not more) to get these frames in and send them out to you guys. Your passion for our product is truly awesome.

Steve
Niner Bikes

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vortrex said:
if a frame was ordered from Universal does it ship from Niner directly to me or does it have to pass through Universal first?
Your frame will be shipped to Universal, as they are the ones who ordered it from us. This might delay it to you slightly.

Steve
Niner Bikes

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Niner's are on the way!

Hey all,

OK it's 102 and humid but we are busting our butts getting these frames and parts out today and tomorrow.

We have s.i.r. 9, One 9, Air 9 and e.m.d. 9's in stock.

We have all sizes and colors. We have sold out of Air 9 in Large - Raw color. (we will have more in a few weeks)

For those who ordered Flat Top Bars we are sold out of those till next week. We are shipping your frames and other parts now and will ship the bars to you next week.

Chris
Niner Bikes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.