Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shot Down in Flames...
1,218 Posts
streetpro0323 said:
No love for Hardtails with gears anymore..well I think i'll share the build when It arrives.
:thumbsup: Please do. I have found a new love for HTs after riding FS for the last 6 years between HT's. The Ventana is absolutely the best one I have ever ridden.

I actually had Sherwood add cable guides to my SS just in case I ever wanted to run gears. Fo' did the same on his 29er SS.

D.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats on the Frame. Hope it works better then your GT Joint!!! Once the weather clears we are going to hook up.

·
enjoying the kool-aid
779 Posts
I like to see pics of any kind of bike, doesn't matter if it's geared , FS or rigid SS....

Though after getting my Pantera I basically forgot about my hardtail. Then I converted it to a SS and fell in love.... then I decided to buy a buddy's Soma SS and sell my alum SS.

I am now in a higher place in heaven. 2 bikes that I LOVE to ride. Pantera and Soma 4one5 SS...... a perfect combination. I guess the only better combo would be a Pantera and a Ventana steel SS. (though I've never ridden a Ventana hardtail so I am not denouncing Ventana alum!! :p )

·
Baller/Biker
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chewieez..whats your build specs?

Chewieez said:
I like to see pics of any kind of bike, doesn't matter if it's geared , FS or rigid SS....

Though after getting my Pantera I basically forgot about my hardtail. Then I converted it to a SS and fell in love.... then I decided to buy a buddy's Soma SS and sell my alum SS.

I am now in a higher place in heaven. 2 bikes that I LOVE to ride. Pantera and Soma 4one5 SS...... a perfect combination. I guess the only better combo would be a Pantera and a Ventana steel SS. (though I've never ridden a Ventana hardtail so I am not denouncing Ventana alum!! :p )
Where are the pics? Dont forget the build specs?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts