since 4/10/2009
32,548 Posts
ohpossum said:
Extra points if you've been around here long enough to know:

1) Who that is..
2) Who else is in the picture..
3) Who took the picture..

op
I have, but I can't for the life of me remember names. I do remember when it first surfaced, though, and I know that photo has been on the official mtbr caption contest multiple times over the years.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Funny, that pic showed up in a collection of "Fail" pictures someone sent me last week. I know the photgrapher and think I remember where that was taken. Its been a few years.
The good shots have staying power.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Ironic how that photo comes full circle every now and then and funny is that the guy going over the bars, Raymond, is part of the MTBR.com family.

It was taken at seven pools, in Sedona, AZ by Pete at spring fling 2003. I was standing out of the frame on the right.

I wish there were some photos of this amazing flip into the pool.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
lidarman said:
Ironic how that photo comes full circle every now and then and funny is that the guy going over the bars, Raymond, is part of the MTBR.com family.

It was taken at seven pools, in Sedona, AZ by Pete at spring fling 2002. I was standing out of the frame on the right.

I wish there were some photos of this amazing flip into the pool.
Ironic how it comes full circle on Passion in less that a day......

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=613454

·
2006 Yeti AS-X
3,217 Posts
A caption for this one could be:

Rider better grow a cape pretty darn fast!

·
Not dead yet, just playin
910 Posts
sputnik said:
Francis doesn't have permission to use it in the caption contest and if Francis tries to use it in a caption contest, hopefully he remembers the last time that he used a photo without getting permission...
Glad to see you back. You don't know me from Adam (Dershowitz, Horovitz, etc) but your vids and pics were always a highlight on mtbr. Don't waste your time d!ckling around in the "what rack will fit on my 2003 Eclipse" forum too much.

Op

Yeah, yeah.... Fanboy..whatever......Now just waiting for the vid of Miles falling down the cliff for the circle to be complete.

·
Not dead yet, just playin
910 Posts
lidarman said:
You are a speculator, eh?

I have some investments to sell you if you are interested.
I've been looking to purchase either a bridge on the east coast or some beachfront property close to where the picture in question was taken. Either myself or my Nigerian lawyer will be contacting you immediately.

Op

1 - 18 of 18 Posts