Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
RE: One Cycles

I am in the market for a high-end singlespeed and have been following One Cycles for a few months now. I spoke with my local rep and from his description I am really excited to see what comes out of production. I was told the frames will be out late summer. I really get into the details of my ride and I hope to see the specs for the new bikes up soon on their Web site - www.onecycles.com

Any one else have more info?

RWss :cool:

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
RWss said:
I am in the market for a high-end singlespeed...Any one else have more info?

RWss :cool:
If you're in the market for a "high-end" singlespeed then you should be looking at any one of the numerous custom builders out there. You can't go wrong with a frame from Strong, Vicious, Independent Fabrication, SyCip, Spot, and the list goes on and on... There are tons of capable production single speeds out there too. If you're willing to wait and then be a guinea pig then these guys may be worth a shot, but their snazzy website is pretty damn thin on details.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SO, the Rep got back to me the same day I left the message and he said that they should have pictures as soon as the first one rolls out of production. One neat thing he told me was that each size is going to have a different geometry - not just a scaled down version of the one above. I didn't ask about paint or anything like that - probably should have but he said that prototypes are coming as soon the the company building the frames gets them to him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.