Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nobody to share a beer with after a big ride. Got to the car, nobody there. I would have given a beer to most anyone just because.

Monte

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But now you don't have to share the beer.

Where did you go?

Tronsen Ridge, top to bottom.

Hope you had a good ride.

It was long, it was hard, it was good.

Where are you're riding buddies?

It was a drop of the hat trip decision. Couldn't get ready to go until late Saturday morning, nobody would have put up with that.

·
Moist and Delicious
555 Posts
Man, Tronson Ridge by yourself? That sounds depressing....not to mention dangerous.

God bless you, sir! :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ha!

Should've called me up...I didn't ride till late Saturday also. Seems to be a bit more difficult to get out of the house early with the kids running about.

I'm thinking of skipping work Thursday and leaving early for a full days ride (Devils/Mission perhaps)...any interest?

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff K. said:
Should've called me up...I didn't ride till late Saturday also. Seems to be a bit more difficult to get out of the house early with the kids running about.

I'm thinking of skipping work Thursday and leaving early for a full days ride (Devils/Mission perhaps)...any interest?
I stayed the weekend, if you could have pulled that off, sorry. Can't pull off Thursday, or any weekdays this summer probably. Working at WWU, have to get the dorms put back together before school starts again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.