Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...I'm starting to return to my roots of all black bikes. Whoa this thing looks good.

Hey JNC - when the sedative from the surgery starts to wear off Czech this out. It's the right color scheme for your bikes:thumbsup:

1lb 15oz of lovely black, twin tube, shim stack controlled damper with seperate high and low speed compression controls....mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm good!

PS...hope the Dr. wasn't hung over and you heal up quickly for a spring 2nd Hand THC.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
With a title like that,

I would have expected a slightly different orientation:

Niiiicccceee. Can't wait to read your thoughts:thumbsup:

Heal well Jnc!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
LOL - nice Zilla. I will of course make an attempt at mounting the shock in that orientation before I install it upside down. :D

Bikezilla said:
I would have expected a slightly different orientation:

Niiiicccceee. Can't wait to read your thoughts:thumbsup:

Heal well Jnc!
edited for the folks with filthy minds like Zilla!

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
SSINGA said:
1lb 15oz of lovely black, twin tube, shim stack controlled damper with seperate high and low speed compression controls....mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm good!
Very Nice SS, very nice indeed. :thumbsup: Enjoy the CCDB goodness :D

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FoShizzle said:
and where is the picture of the included lycra bib you got with it?
Dewd...don't sling rocks when you live in a glass house. :ciappa:

Fo and JNC in the standard Avy user outfit

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
Hey, check it out; Sean, did you buy one of Scuba's "junk shocks"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding.:D It's probably an okay shock, allmost as good as a pushed DHX.:thumbsup:
Sean, are you gonna buy a Ti spring and rattle-can it black?

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
Renegade said:
Hey, check it out; Sean, did you buy one of Scuba's "junk shocks"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding.:D It's probably an okay shock, allmost as good as a pushed DHX.:thumbsup:
For the record, the CCDB is more than an OK shock. It's really really good, IMHO.:thumbsup: It's range of adjustability is insane. You can make it feel like an Avy and set it up almost any way you want.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Renegade said:
Easy fella's; I'm just trying to rile up some spunk.:D
SSINGA, that photo you posted is just so wrong!
You're loosing your touch Renny!

Hey, I just posted the pic, Zilla was the photographer at the last Avy owners meeting.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Yeah and when they started handin' out those micro-bibs, imagine my surprise when I found out they weren't for throwin' Rocks!
Mine's yellow btw.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.