Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wawe member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"On the trail" Part MMCDXX...

How do you feel about…

1. Dogshat on the trail? Me, I'm against it. Got some on my rear tire the other day and it sucked. I tried to ride real fast to spin it off and just wound up with it way up on top of my saddle. So I'm firmly opposed to dog feces on the trail.

2. Pot brownies on the trail? Wait, before you answer, I know most traditional pot brownie recipes call for butter and/or oil and eggs, but what if one were able to devise a vegan recipe? Even better a fruitarian recipe? (you know, you plant killers really make me sick!) Would anyone get their panties in a bunch over that? I'm split on this one, but I think if I knew no innocent wheat stalk had to give its life for the sake of a pot brownie I might be ok with it.

3. Now, how would you feel if we soaked that fruitarian pot brownie in Bailey's Irish Cream and topped it off with a scoop of HagenDaz Rum Raisin ice cream?

4. Still not happy? Next we sprinkle the brownie with MDMA, dip it in PCP and deep fry it til it's a deep goldenbrown. Finally, we top it with two eggs, sunny side up and serve it with a side shot of Everclear with a JD and coke beer back. (umm, yeah...)

Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and your feelings on this are?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
1. Dogshat. Rode this Saturday and dodged quite a few of these pungent landmines. I thought I missed them all, until I grabbed my bike by the seatpost to heft it back into the SUV when I realized... aw shat. Right in the middle of my hand.

2, 3 and 4. Wouldn't it be easier to just icepick your frontal lobe? Saves you all that hassle with the deep fryer.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I think the landmines dropped by horses are much worse than the ones dropped by doggies. Especially if they are fairly fresh. But the size makes them easy to see vs doggie poo.

Another item that I hate to see on the trail are energy bar/gel wrappers. At least poo will decompose and help the local environment.

·
Your bike is incorrigible
3,179 Posts
a couple of things

1. dog [email protected] is the worst. I had to throw away a perfectly good pair of shorts because I got some on them. Kill all dog owners who do not pick up after their dogs on the trail.

2. Pot brownies must use butter. You have to saute the pot in the butter in order to release the THC. Other than that, you can have all the veganness you want.

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
Guyechka said:
2. Pot brownies must use butter. You have to saute the pot in the butter in order to release the THC. Other than that, you can have all the veganness you want.
THC is fat-soluble. Any fatty subtstance will do, but heating the mixture does help release the maximum amount.

See, "high"-school chemistry is useful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.