Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally broke down and got myself an HD camera. I picked up a Go Pro Helmet Hero HD. I went with the cheaper 960p version. Plenty of camera for my purposes. So yesterday I went out to one of my favorite riding spots to test it out .

The Syncline in Bingen Washington across the Columbia River from Hood River is one of the best spots in the area for winter riding. Great trail for a bike like the Rune. THIS BIKE IS A HOOT! It was a beautiful day for riding. It has been unseasonably rain free here in the PNW. Great way to spend a day off. Enjoy the video.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
F.N.G said:
Very nice! Rock sections look fun.

How much $$$ you drop on that cam?
179.00 bucks. It is the Go Pro HD 960p. The 1080p version costs 300. For my needs 960 and 720p is plenty. On a computer screen you can't tell the difference really. The 1080 would be good for watching on big screen TV's. The 960 is perfect for large monitors.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
I'd have to give that a big :thumbsup: Nice vide on a sweet looking trail ;) How's that trail rate for where you live, on the lower XC type side or is that avg? No clue, only thing I know is some parts of Washington state are a lot like BC with rain forests, roots, rocks and slippery as hell, you however seem to have a nice open, dry trail with some nice features.

·
Cannonball!
530 Posts
Somehow I didn't realize you were from the NW. Seems like quite a few Banshees starting to show up out here. I had my Spitfire (also Anno Grey w/Blue) over at Post yesterday. Maybe we should try to get a Banshee group ride going sometime!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
coiler-d said:
Somehow I didn't realize you were from the NW. Seems like quite a few Banshees starting to show up out here. I had my Spitfire (also Anno Grey w/Blue) over at Post yesterday. Maybe we should try to get a Banshee group ride going sometime!
I live down by Salem and have a few banshees. Would be cool for a group ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.