Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my search for a trail oriented hardtail 27.5 rig I have stumbled across the On-One 45650B and have it on my short list. Big question is how do you get one in Idaho? It would be nice to at least deal with someone in the USA. How have you guys been dealing with them? Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is not a dealer in us. Either try your luck on ebay or pinkbike to see if someone else has already brought one over. I ordered from on one directly in uk. No issues very fast shipping and came packaged well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey centershot

On-One/PlanetX used to have a US presence, including a storefront, but the building and inventory was lost in a fire in 2015. The Planet X/OnOne website was up for a few months beyond that, but then everything appeared to get consolidated back to the UK and the US website started redirecting to the UK site as well.

Be aware of shipping charges if you do attempt to order from the UK site. Items above a certain size and weight cause the shipping costs to spike substantially.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just received my dee dar. Took 4 days to show up at my door but i bought a clearance bike that was already built and ready to be shipped.

·
Big Paws on a Puppy!!
356 Posts
A little late to the party with my reply but I've ordered from the UK site twice. Once to buy a Inbred 29er frame and once to buy a 45650B frame. I also ordered a Inbred 26er from the US site. Like others have said, with the exception of the shipping charges being a bit out of whack compared to other UK retailers (think Chain Reaction) there were zero issues related to the actual shipping with any of those purchases. I personally wouldn't think twice about ordering again from On One direct.

\

1 - 5 of 5 Posts