Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 677 Posts

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Like the black on black, black and white is cool too. More white than black would be better though imho.

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Are these going to be available in more than one size? Hoping...

·
Super Moderator
48,237 Posts
I call them the following:
Black/White - Storm Trooper
Black/Yellow - Bumble Bee (transformer)
Black/Red - Sith Lord

I would kill for any of them! Now if they would stop teasing us with damn paint samples and graphics samples and just produce the things!!
Paint is the last part of production, and they are being produced.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That frame at that price makes the Niner Air 9 carbon look like an overpriced piece of plastic. Oh wait, it is.

·
Super Moderator
48,237 Posts
Like the black on black, black and white is cool too. More white than black would be better though imho.
In general, I prefer more color than black on the carbon frames. We have two Planet X Nanolight road bikes at Sea Otter. One gloss clear over the carbon, one a solid medium blue. The latter just popped.

·
Natural body armor
2,176 Posts
In general, I prefer more color than black on the carbon frames. We have two Planet X Nanolight road bikes at Sea Otter. One gloss clear over the carbon, one a solid medium blue. The latter just popped.
Thx god you're alive! :p

The orange looks too much like a Niner, the atomic pesto and darth wader are cool.

When are we getting an OnOne forum? I keep bugging Francis and Gregg, but they are two lazy bums...

ZT

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Shiggy, do you have any real world weights on these? TIA

1 - 20 of 677 Posts