Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Anyone have one of these slack hardtails? Based on the old Sick Marino made bikes as I recall. Reasonable prices for a hella slack HT.

Been thinking of trying out one of these but wanna see if anyone has an input.

TIA
They are based on one of the Sick bikes but they were made in Taiwan. Sick never paid for the frames so On One bought the first batch cheap. The one down side I saw with the Hello Dave is they had a max 160mm rear rotor size. Don't know if that changed.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are based on one of the Sick bikes but they were made in Taiwan. Sick never paid for the frames so On One bought the first batch cheap. The one down side I saw with the Hello Dave is they had a max 160mm rear rotor size. Don't know if that changed.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Bicycle wheel rim Wheel Bicycle Bicycle tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Looks like that still is the case. The frame doesn't look like it can take any more spacers in the caliper.

I ride 200 front/160 back currently so at least that wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

Though they are showing the spare rear rotor as 180mm:
Rectangle Font Magenta Brand Paper product

it is a pretty good deal, though not sure how much shipping and duty would be from Planet X.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.