Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get replacement pivot bearing sizes from them for my Titus bike, but don't want the lower quality metal they supply. I have a source for ceramic bearings, but am having a hard time getting On One to respond to my emails asking about the size. Anyone have any insight on how to get them to respond?

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm trying to get replacement pivot bearing sizes from them for my Titus bike, but don't want the lower quality metal they supply. I have a source for ceramic bearings, but am having a hard time getting On One to respond to my emails asking about the size. Anyone have any insight on how to get them to respond?
One of these...

Follow this...
img-measure-bearing.jpg

There may also be numbers on the old bearings. Supplying those numbers and letters in your post will help greatly.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up both figuring it out myself and hearing back from them on the same day. The bearing numbers for ordering from a place like this are on the bearing seal. If you click the link, it's demonstrated in the first picture. Apparently On-One responds quickly to direct messages on Facebook. They got back to me that day versus a week later via email and their website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts