Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
I like beer.
97 Posts
send it again, I am sure they are busy. they will get back to you. they always got back to me.

I remember seeing on their site somewhere but I looked yesterday and couldn't find it. their site is kinda weird.

·
Registered
13 Posts
send it again, I am sure they are busy. they will get back to you. they always got back to me.

I remember seeing on their site somewhere but I looked yesterday and couldn't find it. their site is kinda weird.
They answered - it's 22x8 mm.

BTW does anybody know CCDB Air base tunes for Codeine 29? No info on Cane Creek website.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have received the answer - it's 22x8 mm.

BTW does anybody know CCDB Air base tunes for Codeine 29? No info on Cane Creek website.
Fortunately I have received answer from PlanetX customer service regarding CDDB Air base tune for Codeine 29:

HSC 3 1/4
LSC 3
HSR 3 1/4
LSR 15

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone tried biggest size 27.5+ tyre on On-One Codeine 29er Frame ?

Pic will help alot,thanks guys
My gf's setup:
X0zSoNy.jpg
nekSw9B.jpg

Front: Dartmoor Aircraft rim (i45) + Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5.x2.8
Rear: WTB i35 rim + Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.8
Fox 34 CTD @130 mm without Boost, -1.5 degree headset

·
Registered
326 Posts
Has anyone tried going 150mm on their Codeine 29er?

Thinking of slackening the bike a bit... debating whether to go with Offset Bushings or just converting my fork to 150mm. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone tried going 150mm on their Codeine 29er?

Thinking of slackening the bike a bit... debating whether to go with Offset Bushings or just converting my fork to 150mm. Your thoughts?
You can also use headset (Cane Creek, Superstar, Works) for reducing the head angle.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey, does anyone have any comparison or experience with this bike and an El Guapo 29? I've got an El Guapo and On-One stopped making the derailleur hangers. I'm on my last one and it's got a slight bend in it. I am heavily considering a Codeine 29 just so I can swap parts over with no fuss.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anyone know if it's possible to fit a 2.8 (27.5) or at least a 2.6 inch wide tire on the 27.5 codeine?
I really like the price and geometry on the 27.5 frame. And I have a HT with nice parts I would like to move over

·
Registered
174 Posts
how did that happen?
Went down a small drop (about 2' to transition) that I ride frequently... even on my hardtail. My guess is that there was a fracture or imperfection already present that just finally gave way... in a catastrophic manner, lol. Still haven't heard back from On-One...

Hey Neil, I see you lurking :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
BB height

I just converted my codiene 29 to 27.5+, front and rear on i45 rims with a nobby nic out front and a rocket ron rear. Both at 2.8.

Love the set up but I'm having loads of pedal strikes, anyone else having the same issue/have any resolutions?

Currently using 175mm cranks.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE=prancisfena;13262342]Has anyone tried going 150mm on their Codeine 29er?

Thinking of slackening the bike a bit... debating whether to go with Offset Bushings or just converting my fork to 150mm. Your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I did both to my 29er setup, it works very well.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts