Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TRANCER
2,780 Posts
I went to Markham and briefly passed by you guys one time. But i tried looking for you guys after i passed by you guys and could'nt find you guys again. I must of rode maybe an hr and a half until i came to the conclusion that riding in thirty something weather was'nt for me.I really was not as prepared as i thought i was. that cold was no joke. i did a few of the novice trails and then hit up gunrange before i decided to head out. It was just too damn cold.

·
TRANCER
2,780 Posts
LOL yeah man that was me. I was taking a break at the time when my lungs were in pain from the weather. I even felt like i was'nt as gracefull as i usually am during some of the trails. It's like my arms were stiff along with the rest of my body. I have to give mad props to anyone who bikes in the winter anywhere north of us. Because i must say its way harder than riding in the 95 dgree heat here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Biohazard74 said:
I must of rode maybe an hr and a half until i came to the conclusion that riding in thirty something weather was'nt for me.
It took me all of 10 minutes riding from my house to blockbuster for my nose, ears and fingers to get so cold that i said...no way. I am out of here. I rushed home to warm up and spent the weekend watching movies.

1.5 hours is pretty darn good. I went on a ride in NC where I used a paddle jacket and gloves, hood (White water river kayaking) to stay warm. Not sure how they do it up there but I'll just wait til it warms up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.