Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if any of you guy s in the us can help me out, i used to ride for the specialized uk team for a few year s in the 90 s,i kept all the bike s i was issued with but they all got smoke damage during a house fire, i gonna get them all painted but i m having trouble getting transfers..or even any copys,really struggling with this as spesh can t even help out either?..most are the steel stumpys,there are 3 m2 s ,3 duralcan stumpys and 2 93 fsr s...cheers

·
Registered
404 Posts
Vintage & Retro Forum

Hi,

You should consult the Vintage & Retro forum in Classic forums area. Someone in there might be able to help you out.

Sounds like nice bikes you have there! I'm building up a 1992 S-Works Carbon myself. Just missing a 1" Direct Drive CrMo rigid fork (I have a 1992 Future Shock and 1993 FSX though). Do you happen to have any pics of the bikes ?

·
Registered
461 Posts
polog40 said:
was wondering if any of you guy s in the us can help me out, i used to ride for the specialized uk team for a few year s in the 90 s,i kept all the bike s i was issued with but they all got smoke damage during a house fire, i gonna get them all painted but i m having trouble getting transfers..or even any copys,really struggling with this as spesh can t even help out either?..most are the steel stumpys,there are 3 m2 s ,3 duralcan stumpys and 2 93 fsr s...cheers
You could try these guys... Some roadie friends used these guys before...

http://www.argoscycles.co.uk/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.