Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
640 Posts
Love the pics Black Dog .. as always.
Thanks for the tips over the years. I finally made it up the old stone Road this summer and Thanks to you all the way to a great place to see the stars um and rocks.
Cheers

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
I had no idea just how fast one of those fat bikes could move until I raced the Big Hustler on Sunday. Holy Cow! It really... hustled! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
BCD.. great pics as always, seeing your pics was one of the reasons I got myself a pug!

I especially love that super tall pic of the tree.. was that multiple photos stiched together? its incredible!

·
Muskoka
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pathogen said:
BCD.. great pics as always, seeing your pics was one of the reasons I got myself a pug!

I especially love that super tall pic of the tree.. was that multiple photos stiched together? its incredible!
Thanks! Yes, a Pugsley Fringe Benefit: - they are so photogenic!! :D
Also yes, the vertical tree one is a stitched (in-camera) panorama, as are all the narrow horizontal shots. And of course I scale down by a factor of about 9:1 ratio for web viewing!

Thanks again to all for your appreciation!
Cheers,
BCD

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey great pictures, that looks like 1/2 the pugsley owners in Muskoka were out on that trail, I heard on the radio this morning some of the snowmobile trails south of Gravelberry were closed today, good news for you "less traffic" great news for the rest of us winter is .......well not quite but you know loosing her grip....:)

·
Muskoka
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Near north said:
Hey great pictures, that looks like 1/2 the pugsley owners in Muskoka were out on that trail, I heard on the radio this morning some of the snowmobile trails south of Gravelberry were closed today, good news for you "less traffic" great news for the rest of us winter is .......well not quite but you know loosing her grip....:)
I looked at the Snow Crest Riders website last weekend and most of their trails in the region are closed until we get more snow. If that doesn't happen PQD, I would say they are done for the season. In 3 afternoons of riding I met maybe a dozen sleds out on the trails!

·
Registered
30 Posts
A buddy of mine picked up a Pug 6 weeks ago and arranged a loaner for me a few weeks ago. Admittedly I mocked him for the first month....until I tried it myself, that is. What a friggen blast. This is the last winter I go without one.

·
Muskoka
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Fish said:
A buddy of mine picked up a Pug 6 weeks ago and arranged a loaner for me a few weeks ago. Admittedly I mocked him for the first month....until I tried it myself, that is. What a friggen blast. This is the last winter I go without one.
Cool...good to hear but hey, no reason to wait until winter! Trust me they are a fun ride the rest of the year too! :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.