Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1017 Posts

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a meet-up group that starts at 5:00 or there abouts. Trail wise, we ride different variations of stuff. Mostly everything east of DD. Grave and the others will do some of the more tech rides. Personally I ride more middle of the road stuff for now.

Ride times for me will be moving later as the summer kicks in.

·
Bloodied but Unbowed
1,498 Posts
Awesome pic!

And the related content of eating ribs, while nursing bruised ribs...anyway...there's something in there...carry on...nothing to see here...

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Grave9 said:
Nice loop Tim..........Drew
Doing the goggle earth deal. I see some options to that loop that would be fun. Instead of going to the top (HAB) to the Christmas tree. Follow the lower line over to the DH run out in the middle of section west of the tree. Then ride some of the alternate trails back over to 1a. Lower mine (1a) up to 1a and back over to T100. Then ride some variation to Fat man's. I had fun coming down the north side of what maybe fence-line. I can see how Titusbro and you would like coming down the stuff from the Christmas tree. Certainly a step up in my game. I am amazed at the stuff PMP offers when you get off the normal trail system. We noticed 1 hiker all day. 2 other bikers otherwise the trail was ours.

I think I cut off Tisser as I was coming down from the Christmas tree. My fault for sure as I should have slowed up on that little turn we hit at the same time.

1 - 20 of 1017 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.