Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have an image of the older style Salsa Cowboy jersey they released, ohh, I'm guessing 6ish or so years ago? I am trying to find a picture of one, but try googling cowboy and Salsa and see what comes up...

Thanks in advance..

·
Down South Yooper
1,010 Posts
mdplayer said:
Anyone out there have an image of the older style Salsa Cowboy jersey they released, ohh, I'm guessing 6ish or so years ago? I am trying to find a picture of one, but try googling cowboy and Salsa and see what comes up...

Thanks in advance..
I've got two, a yellow cowboy and red cowboy. If no other pictures turn up, I can take some photos.

Mine are older than 6 years, more like 10-11 years, I remember getting them in '00 or '01. I've even seen the rare cowboy windbreaker jacket come up, and possibly a vest too.

Plum

·
Registered
798 Posts
One of my favorite Salsa jersey's of all time. I even happen to have one of the aforementioned super rare red windbreakers. tore it a bit last year though... but still rockin' just the same. Don't have pics but it looks just like the red jersey above but more jacket like. :thumbsup:

Bobby
Salsa Cycles

·
Self-defeatist
965 Posts
Salsa Cycles said:
One of my favorite Salsa jersey's of all time. I even happen to have one of the aforementioned super rare red windbreakers. tore it a bit last year though... but still rockin' just the same. Don't have pics but it looks just like the red jersey above but more jacket like. :thumbsup:

Bobby
Salsa Cycles
So what's the Stevie Ray Vaughan connection?

·
Registered
798 Posts
No specific connection at all. It was pepperman playing a guitar. I would guess that Wes (i think thats who designed that one) chose to include that due to the "southern" style of SRV. Its all about boots, peppers and rock and roll in Austin ya know. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts