Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Too easy. Interbike one year the boys from BC replaced all the urinal "strainers" in all the men's water closets with a Syncros version. That was marketing genius. Plenty of guys chuckling while whizzing.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
ssmike said:
Too easy. Interbike one year the boys from BC replaced all the urinal "strainers" in all the men's water closets with a Syncros version. That was marketing genius. Plenty of guys chuckling while whizzing.
and to get all that brand exposure while doing something so pleasant... double genius. ;)

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ssmike said:
Yeap..1996 maybe 1997 I can not really remember.

So you you Have one Mike....???

Actually the ones on the Toilet's only last about 10minutes after they open the dorrs the first day since the administrators of the Anaheim convention center discover them right away and retire them in no time.

I got lucky I use to distribute for Syncros so the got me a few "Unsoil" ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.