Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
shanedawg said:
Nice shoes. I'm thinking about getting some five.tens. That photo looks like pacifica, no?
Looks like T66's back yard to me!

Come ride Bull Mtn on Saturday CG and we'll get some new photos.

·
Registered
619 Posts
SSINGA said:
Looks like T66's back yard to me!

Come ride Bull Mtn on Saturday CG and we'll get some new photos.
Saturdays are done with exception of a local trail after 3:00 pm. Sundays morns are for Church unless I've got a good ride planned with friends...priorities :D

Come up and ride L Russell. Good photo ops and a couple of new thinkgs you've yet to see.

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
finally got around to extracting some still shots from my videos that I took in whistler last summer. Better late than never no? My friends got a good laugh out of the picture of me jumping the table top. They asked me if i at least bought the stem a drink first....

Attachments

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
shane, yer just a bad ass on the sweetest lookin rfx ever. EVER! damn i love that paint. it scares me to think how good you could be on a highline.

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cactuscorn said:
shane, yer just a bad ass on the sweetest lookin rfx ever. EVER! damn i love that paint. it scares me to think how good you could be on a highline.
Thanks cactus. You know when I got the frame off of ebay, I was intending to re-paint it, cause I'm kinda a blue/black/silver guy but I just wound up liking it too much. My friend named it "Dozer" cause it almost plowed over him when I was handing it down to him one day at a gate crossing.

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I guest I lost my poseur status now. Truly if any of that stuff looks fun to you guys you owe it to yourself to make the trip up to the northwest. Those pics above are a mix of Whistler, North Shore, and Seattle.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
theres one thing that sux about this shane. now youve gone and shown everyone what a rfxc can do therefore i cant use the old "i dont wanna break my frame" excuse. thanx. thanx alot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Shane- nice pics. I bought Jeff's RFX a couple of months ago- also classic yellow which I've become quite fond of! I've finally got it all dialed in to my liking and been having a blast on it- mostly corrall so far; have you checked it out lately? The best winter option by far. I'll be riding it in the sea otter DH too, Maybe I'll see ya there

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aaron C said:
Hey Shane- nice pics. I bought Jeff's RFX a couple of months ago- also classic yellow which I've become quite fond of! I've finally got it all dialed in to my liking and been having a blast on it- mostly corrall so far; have you checked it out lately? The best winter option by far. I'll be riding it in the sea otter DH too, Maybe I'll see ya there

Yeah, I'll be racing the rfx at sea otter too. Beginner men 30-34. It takes a while to get dialed but then it's on!!! I haven't been to corral lastely but I heard there's some stuff going on up there. I'm leading a trailwork day in demo this sunday. It's going to be mostly tread work with the emphasis on clearing out the drainage channels that are in the trail to keep everything in good shape. You can check out the post about it here if you're interested.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=174772

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cactuscorn said:
theres one thing that sux about this shane. now youve gone and shown everyone what a rfxc can do therefore i cant use the old "i dont wanna break my frame" excuse. thanx. thanx alot.
If there's one excuse you'll never have it's that your worried about breaking your classic RFX! I've laid it down in some of the nastiest rock gardens anywhere and all that happend was that the paint got scuffed! Now get out there and ride that beast!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts