Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

481 - 497 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
1998 Haro MX-3

Picked up for $275 because I love the Judy XL, the rear coil shock came apart, mounted (backward) a Fox air shock and couldn't believe the plush! So some other things happened- built wheels for disc brake and installed a Saint 2x9 integrated shifter set.
IMG_1363.jpg IMG_1419.jpg

·
Brackish
1,855 Posts
2006 Kona Coiler Deluxe, nearly complete rebuild in 2016 and killing it in it's second season with me. Coincidentally, the XTerra is also an '06 and is still killing it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here’s my old school Straight 8 up at Thunder Mountain last month. I polished the swingarms and made some replica stickers, had the pull shock rebuilt a few years back and just replaced the fork seals. The old Hayes brakes are still working awesome too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
May The Force Be With You
2,418 Posts
The Lawwill Suspension, one of the greatest suspension designs on earth!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mongoose AMP research (early 90's).... I cracked the frame and forks so many times, but AMP warranty was great. Mammoth was my first ever DH race... took 2nd in the jr. men... not bad for FL kid only riding quarry pits in FL.

View attachment 991103
This is awesome. Brings back some memories for sure. I should dig up my pic. I may have been racing in that same class against you at Mammoth. I took 1st in my first DH race on a Super V with carbon swing arm lol. Seeing these bikes are awesome. The Risse Triple front fork. I was sponsored by Risse for their rear shock. Awesome.

Anybody want to buy a Santa Cruz Super 8 in good condition? Boxer Triple clamp forks. Just been sitting in my garage. I don't ride it anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Old Stinker

How about a nice 06 Stinky with Boxxer Race forks, DHX 3.0 coil shock, recently refitted with 800mm bars and Zees front and rear. Old but fun, and still gets down the hills beautifully (if not up them!)

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
that is quality content! Congratulations
Thank you! I am absolutely stoked about thoose shots&rides..maybe the music is hard core too much..because not many people seems to enjoy the video..but I just love it..and I am glad there are at least 2 more people who enjoy it too.. :)

481 - 497 of 497 Posts