Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got Mongoose IBOC Comp from the days when John Tomac was riding for Mongoose (Late 80's) and my wife says it needs to go!! Does anyone have any idea what this bike is worth? It is a full rigid of course with a straight legged fork, a full Mountain LX component group, white with blask "splatter" paint, a "rock ring" bash guard covering all three chain rings and the list goes on. The bike is in great shaep so I am wondering if it worth anything.....

·
VRC Illuminati
17,654 Posts
meicarl said:
I've got Mongoose IBOC Comp from the days when John Tomac was riding for Mongoose (Late 80's) and my wife says it needs to go!! Does anyone have any idea what this bike is worth? It is a full rigid of course with a straight legged fork, a full Mountain LX component group, white with blask "splatter" paint, a "rock ring" bash guard covering all three chain rings and the list goes on. The bike is in great shaep so I am wondering if it worth anything.....
eBay will get you market value. It would be my first choice if you just want any kind of $$ for it.
MTBR classifieds will get you a targeted audience. Sell it (or cross list it) here if you want it to land in the hands of someone that will love it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
The guy I bought my Yo Eddy from had to sell it cause he needed money for his wedding. Can you believe that? It would be an even greater laugh if his wife forced him to do so. I don´t know whether that was the case, but these days you can´t rule out this kind of things. Honestly: If my wife asked me such a question I would probably swap her for a Yeti ARC-LT or something and win a new with another cardplay.

Melvin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.