Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banzai
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lookin' around and found a couple hubs I was wondering if anyone had any info on.
There is a carbon blue Zipp hub, a blue Machine Tech, and an AC APX.

Does anyone have any idea on the years these things were available and if they are "valuable" as collector goods.

I also have a Paul FHub DDT, rasta color with titanium axle with no QR. It is an allen wrench closure system. Any info on this would be nice too.

I am stoked I hooked up with this site and all of ya. I finally found folks who know their stuff.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
The machinetech rear would probably be in demand (didn't uphiller have something about a blue rear machinetech wanted in his sig or something?) and I have a friend as it happens who needs one to match the blue front I sold him years ago. Adventure component hubs were uncommon but not particularly desired back in the day. The Zipp is a road hub, and looks like something oddball like a 20 or 24 spoke count from the flanges. Probably for a TT bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.