Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
6x7=Dont Panic!
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea how I found this one, but check it out. Some of them are in German, but there are still quite a few in english. Some very nice pics and information there.

·
2,548 Posts
TheRedMantra said:
I have no idea how I found this one, but check it out. Some of them are in German, but there are still quite a few in english. Some very nice pics and information there.
Interesting.....VERY interesting to check out mid '90's suspension design's "state of the art"....heh....mtb's have come a long way (suspension-wise, anyways...) in the last decade and a half...wonder if, in 15 years, we'll look back on early to mid 2000's bikes and feel the same ??? Ya never know ....

·
clueless
436 Posts
TheRedMantra said:
... and everyone is invited to help this site grow by uploading scans of catalogs, manuals, part lists and so on at this e-mail address [email protected]

ciao
flo

·
Steel is Real!
124 Posts
floibex said:
... and everyone is invited to help this site grow by uploading scans of catalogs, manuals, part lists and so on at this e-mail address [email protected]

ciao
flo

Excellent site - I still have some of those early 90's ones like the 90 goat catalogue.

Checker Pig! - I'd forgotten about them - mate was sponsored by them - and they were pigs!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts