Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
G

·
rfjghlllllllbnv yyyyer56gjbhfddghhjgvjhbkljhuihi3wethuitaksdnhgkasjlgh43w9gth rasiuhtg439 t49yh89o h43tjasuhfakjdhfjkahsvbcnxvb,mcdzxg'aaaewwwwwwt]
e[
GDSGFEWOPGFRDJAIJDSKLVNJnkjasdhagfu ae489thy 3gajkdfsnhkjdhsfiugahlwhsdfgakjghdfgadfsg dsgakjldn asddddddddd
gsd ag
sdfag adfg fdah j
sdg rewg'erah
tjahh58970 nhgakjhe3i4uhiughadfh

there is alot of drool on my keyboard.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

................................................................ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................

uh, oh yea, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
Would'nt it hurt to hit metal?? I would ride it, but not hit it. It might give me bloody knuckles, but even worse damage the bike....................yea right........ :D

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
Red Bull said:
So why didnt you go the route of paying less for say the Romic than trying

because for the $50 upgrade fee i will be able to make more off the dhx than a romic....
At that price thats definitely the right move... But Lance couldent hook you up w/ a dhs from the start? Is that one of the options? I geuss if its not oem...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.