Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've had the new front tri Nearly 5 days where are the pics!!!

I wanna see blue superdust!

:)

Aaron

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
If you can get a picture to do justice let me know trust me I've tried ! Mine is dark blue with gold dust clearcoat and to capture it on camera is almost impossible ! It either looks light blue with multi colored dust or dark blue w barely noticable gold dust in pictures but in real life it is much nicer ! However it rides "real sweet"so who friggin cares about the color anyway ! ;) TIG.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
TIGMAN said:
If you can get a picture to do justice let me know trust me I've tried ! Mine is dark blue with gold dust clearcoat and to capture it on camera is almost impossible ! It either looks light blue with multi colored dust or dark blue w barely noticable gold dust in pictures but in real life it is much nicer ! However it rides "real sweet"so who friggin cares about the color anyway ! ;) TIG.
I agree most pics don't do Ventana's PC justice. Here's the best I could do with my Salt.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
stripes said:
Yep, introducing the Ventana El Tigre :cool:

(which is my custom El Ciclon with an X-brace, 20.8in TT, and can take 6" rockers! :D).
Anne that bike is bad to the bone. It is definitely one of coolest customs ever built at Ventana.:thumbsup:

·
Shot Down in Flames...
1,218 Posts
stripes said:
Niiiice!!! Having a bike that actually fits "you" makes a huge difference. I'll have a hard time ever going back to stock geo.

Sherwood rules.

Enjoy your new rig and post up your first impressions.

D.

·
Shot Down in Flames...
1,218 Posts
stripes said:
Are any of yours custom or semi-custom? I remember El Bucanero the most, mostly because I love the paint job (and I'm a big fan of the Bucs :)
The Salty is semi-custom w/ some tweaks. The Brat copied the Bucanero's geometry that was full custom.

If you like the colour scheme on El Bucanero, you should see it with the red ano Turbines I found on E-bay!!! :eekster:

D.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
stripes said:

(which is my custom El Ciclon with an X-brace, 20.8in TT, and can take 6" rockers! :D).
hey stipes...that's a cool bike...i'm lovin' the color...pppuuuurrrrddddyyyyyy! :thumbsup: can't wait for the ride report! :) that ought to get ya through that first DH race in fine form! :D

congrats and have fun this weekend!!! :D

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Woohoo! That came out sweet! You'll be rocking Skeggs or any trail for that matter with that ride for sure.
Enjoy!

-Aaron

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
Very nice looking El Tigre ! LOL.................. I was thinking of the same name El Tigre if I ever get a custom El Rey ! Gotta admire those welds wish I could TIG weld tubing that nice ! :cool: TIG.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.