Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let s hav a nice normal converation that dosnt get zedros nips in a twist just a regular old queston

how many feet to flat cans i drop on my stok kikapu withuot breaking it ?

go ahead change my post sinse you dont have chicks or any distractiuns to keep you from mesn up my posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Yay...you again :rolleyes:

.Maybe Zedro changed your posts because they were stupid..and the other thread(the dumb apoligy one) as fun but you've made to many with dumb topics.you didnt post this to ask your litte drop question you posted it to get at Zedro.If you wanna be a retard go into a different forum..we dont need this anymore.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
yeswayjay said:
let s hav a nice normal converation that dosnt get zedros nips in a twist just a regular old queston

go ahead change my post sinse you dont have chicks or any distractiuns to keep you from mesn up my posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
haha lol nice.yesgayjay has gotten told so many times...why doesnt he just go sit in a corner away from the rest of the human race?

·
Registered
270 Posts
yeswayjay said:

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Here's a pic of him after all of our insults.

·
Registered
181 Posts
linkin park??? how about some slipknot or hatebreed or AFI?? but as far as his guestion goes i think he cound drop 2in. on your stock "kona DH machine" and if you have never seen one then just look at the picture

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
nitro1636 said:
linkin park??? how about some slipknot or hatebreed or AFI?? but as far as his guestion goes i think he cound drop 2in. on your stock "kona DH machine" and if you have never seen one then just look at the picture
you kidding me. yesgayjay could drop atleast 123.445656 on his super jibbable kona dh machine
everyone knows that

·
Registered
181 Posts
hahaha yeah im saving up for one i mean how can you compare to the basket and the purple plastic rims??? there just isnt and competition.... well unless your gonna get the mcdonalds bike you get in the bg kids happy meal

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts