Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
My wife washed the car about half an hour before the rain started. We knew the rain was coming, but it looked baaad. Couldn't show up for an appointment in a mudmobile.

Gonna check out the dirt tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i warshed mine about 2 weeks ago, mainly because my friend had just sold me her dirtied kuat NV and i wanted to clean it up/replace the stickers.

does anyone know if it rained down south? specifically in the hill around san luis obispo, parkfield is next weekend and it would be nice to know if it was going to be at all less dusty.

G

·
I was actually hoping it would rain a little more in the south bay as all of my local rides have been a dust pit lately..

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
Same here. I did Belgatos park yesterday about 3pm. Rain didn't really leave much of anything. Things still very dry and dusty.

·
Hazardous to your health!
472 Posts
i didnt wash my truck since i knew id probably be going offroading this week :) didnt rain very much in woodland/sacramento but it rained enuf to leave dirt spots alllll over the hood

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.