Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was quite happy with myself after I checked my progress on my STRAVA goal. This is 100% MTB riding as well. Haven't logged a single road ride yet in 2019 :):

Looking at my overall 2019 stats, feeling pretty good about my riding as well!

I know a lot of ride a ton more mileage than I do, but I think it's cool to see what other people are putting in, so this your time to brag. Do it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
880 miles
Average rides a week 1. Average mileage 32.

I think June screwed it up. It should be 2 rides a week. With mileage between 15 and 30.

Some of that is trainer miles so not real mileage. Still hard though.

G

·
I don’t use Strava...in fact, I don’t track my rides at all. I just ride til I’m tired; sometimes people I ride with will track the ride, then I know stats for that particular ride.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I do not have a goal plan.
A slow start to the year, been consistent lately and had a decent April and May Ramp up. I am about 40 away from equaling May miles and I won't get that. Darn.
I only ride dirt too. Pretty happy with my turn around from last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Nothing impressive in my numbers. But this year is a huge step back up for me in miles, consistency and attack, and it is paying off in a big increase in fitness the last two months. Man, it feels good! If I can brag about anything, most of my rides are all crammed in at 5:30am to fit with real life.

Text White Line Style Colorfulness

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice! I don’t look at this as an epenis contest. I think it’s cool to see what other people are putting and use it as motivation when you just want to hit the snooze button one more time!

·
Up In Smoke
Dirt Roadë
3,281 Posts
I started focusing on CX at the end of May and for me that means a lot of time on the trainer and less time on the trails. These numbers won't change much between now and the end of December, maybe add a few hundred miles.

Line Colorfulness Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
I started focusing on CX at the end of May and for me that means a lot of time on the trainer and less time on the trails. These numbers won't change much between now and the end of December, maybe add a few hundred miles.

View attachment 1260651
Sorry to hear that.

The trails just got good in may. :)

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Nice! I don't look at this as an epenis contest. I think it's cool to see what other people are putting and use it as motivation when you just want to hit the snooze button one more time!
Right on. Thanks for starting the thread. It has been a wet season so getting out was not always easy.

10% of my rides are not recorded. My May was shot with issues.

This month, my son and daughter are on the trainer every day so we'll go to UC very soon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.