Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI first off, my name is Jacob and this is my first post. Im a big wanna -be XC guy turned FR :D I am purchasing FR, super D ride next month, and I will be home from school (go hokies) I live in NOVA Manassa Park . I was wondering if anyone can recomend a trail or two, Im looking for some traning trails, some thing to help me get over my fears of speed and gnarly sections, some climbs would be cool too, but Ill be on a plush FS bike so I dont know how much (if any) pedaling uphill i can do........I tried reading some reveiws, but most just gave the downsides of some trails, and didnt really help me. So does anyone know of any trails that have some freeride roots, or Mountain cross trails.....?

I would REALLY be interested in a trail where I could be dropped off at the top of the trail, and be picked up at the bottom and shuttle like that :D thats how we do it down here, just so we can get as much runs as possible.....

ok thanx
-Jacob

·
We want... a shrubbery!
550 Posts
Sorry Jacob... I know this is a bit off topic... but GO HOOS GO!

UVA undergrad right now lol

However, I'll be racing at Lodi Farm near Fredericksburg in about a month, so I assume that they should ahve some decent trails there. And if you're ever up for a day trip, come to Charlottesville (not to spraypaint some 'T's after our 'V's :p ) but rather check out Walnut Creek Park and Panarama Farms--both quality riding places and what I would conisider worth your time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.