Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
yup, way over the top IMO. And whats funny, is you could be saying "i really think Marzocchis are terrible and i dont think anyone should buy them", and then guess what shows up at the bottom.....

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
seriously though, I don't think it'll be that big of a problem w/ how badly most people spell on here :D I mean "Marzoci, Marsooki, Marzockhi, oh wait, I forgot how you actually spell it :rolleyes: ) The worst is Mantiou. So many people say mantiou, it's really kinda aggravating

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
sorry man with no hand...i was naughty...:(

but seriously dude do u really only have like one arm...

and MTBR that is kinda really corney if dont mind me saying...i sure hope noone ever clicks on the dam link...has any one...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,763 Posts
So everytime we mention Marzocchi Mantiou RockShox RaceFace Hayes Avid Shimano or anything that Jensonusa carries it will show up? hm.....

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
but it only puts 5 up...

so...Marzocchi...Manitou...Raceface...Avid...RockShox...Hayes...Tioga...Intense...Iron Horse...SixSixOne...and itll only display 5...

dont ask me why i care about this...

·
Registered
827 Posts
whoa....i didn't have a problem with the autolinks. this i have a major problem with though. way uncool. i understand that gregg and francis have to do more advertising than other sites because they are bigger. ridemonkey rarely has more than 75 people in forum, mtbr regularly has around 250-300 in the middle of the day. so obviously mtbr has to do more advertising. but do it in a better way, woulda guys?
and how many f*cking times do i have to say that i'm willing to donate $5-10, and i bet plenty of other people are to. they should set up a paypal fund type thing. i've said it at least 5 times... but it just gets ignored. i'd much rather give a few bucks than have this current autolink system. but my suggestion seems to fall on blind eyes :rolleyes:

·
Some Assembly Required
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So Jensons the money men behind this huh???

All of th' "new" links take you to Jenson, (spelled correctly to test the Jenson link). Jenson "boycott"...???? :eek:

·
Registered
23,745 Posts
kitchenware said:
I can't see where it's made my mtbr surfing any less enjoyable, can you? Honestly?
Seriously. They do what they have to do to pay the bills. In return you guys (including myself) get a place to obsess over biking with other people that are obsessed with biking.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.